Wednesday 15 August 2012

LET THE REASON BE LOVE:

LET THE REASON BE LOVE:

“If you love me because I am rich
What if the riches fly?
If you love me because I am beautiful
What if I lost my beauty?
If you love me because I am tall
Will you not be tired of looking up?
If you love me for my fame
What if I am no more in the limelight?

If you are sure you need me
You can make me the light in your eyes
True love is unconditional
It has no reason – it is foolish
Yes! It has to be foolish to be true
Yet! You are not a fool for falling in love

If you love me for a reason
What if the reason is gone?
What if you don’t find another reason?
What if this is all that I am?
Will you still love me?
If you are searching for a reason
Because you can not love me for no reason
Let the reason be love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment